Welcome!
On this blog i will share different things with you.
Things that i love, like or that are important to me, especially my artwork. I love to watch other people's art on the internet, as an inspiration and to learn from it. I hope my work will also inspire you to be creative :-)

zaterdag 1 mei 2010

3d freebie


Hallo allemaal.
Omdat ik net pas met dit blog ben begonnen staat er natuurlijk nog niet veel op. Dus ik dacht dan zet ik er een gratis digi knipvel voor jullie op (die ik een paar jaar geleden heb gemaakt) Ik hoop dat jullie hem leuk vinden.
groetjes Sliekje en katjes

****************************
Hi everybody.
Since i just started this blog there aren't many posts yet, so i decided to post a free digi 3d cuttingsheet for you (which i made a few years ago) I hope you like it.
greetings Sliekje and cats

3 opmerkingen:

Lisa Lou zei

You are amazingly talented! Love this!

Daisychain zei

Love it, thank you. Hugs Christine x

Poppet zei

Thank you for this freebie Sliekje. :-) xx