Welcome!
On this blog i will share different things with you.
Things that i love, like or that are important to me, especially my artwork. I love to watch other people's art on the internet, as an inspiration and to learn from it. I hope my work will also inspire you to be creative :-)

zondag 26 juni 2011

another Angel


Hallo allemaal,
ik kon het niet laten... dus hier is weer een Engel :)
groetjes Sliekje en katjes

*******************
Hi everybody,
i just couldn't resist... so here's another Angel :)
greetings Sliekje and cats

5 opmerkingen:

Tina zei

Oh der sieht ja Gro├čartig aus. Ganz toll gemalt. Ich bin total begeistert.
LG Tina

Anesha zei

Beautiful !!!

Karin zei

Prachtig weer! Ik neem mijn petje af

Groetjes karin

Rhonda Miller zei

Wow, this is great.

Vicki Greene zei

Terrific angel and I love the background too! Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog.