Welcome!
On this blog i will share different things with you.
Things that i love, like or that are important to me, especially my artwork. I love to watch other people's art on the internet, as an inspiration and to learn from it. I hope my work will also inspire you to be creative :-)

woensdag 27 juli 2011

Waiting to hear from God


Hallo allemaal.
Ik wilde jullie nog even mijn laatste schilderij laten zien. Inderdaad weer een Engel. Ik heb dit model, dat uit Sarah Simblet's boek komt al eens gebruikt, ik vind de houding erg mooi vandaar dat ik hem nog eens wilde schilderen.
groetjes Sliekje en katjes

******************
Hi everybody.
I just wanted to show you my latest painting. Indeed again an Angel. I've used this model before, it's from Sarah Simblet's book. I just love the pose so thats why i wanted to paint it again.
greetings Sliekje and cats

4 opmerkingen:

tine zei

heel mooi!!!


tine

Karin zei

Erg mooi!

Groetjes karin

Anoniem zei

je heb dat engeltje erg mooi geschilderd!!

Helen Dooley zei

I love this. It reminds me of a movie I saw recently that has made such an impression on me. I really love this.