Welcome!
On this blog i will share different things with you.
Things that i love, like or that are important to me, especially my artwork. I love to watch other people's art on the internet, as an inspiration and to learn from it. I hope my work will also inspire you to be creative :-)

donderdag 12 januari 2012

Stretching Tiger


Hallo allemaal.
Vanmiddag had ik weer even de behoefte en de puf om wat te kliederen :)
groetjes Sliekje en katjes

*****************
Hi everybody.
Today i was in the mood, and able, to do some "splattering" :)
greetings Sliekje and cats

4 opmerkingen:

Anesha zei

Wow this is beautiful.

Karin zei

Wat een prachtig schilderij! Wauw!

Groetjes karin xx

Rene zei

I love your animal drawings. They are just lovely.

Linda Kupstas zei

your painting is fantastic and your digi's are so wonderful. My favorite are the fairies. I love digi stamps and they give me so much inspiration. I want to thank you for all you do with them. will sure become a follower today....