Welcome!
On this blog i will share different things with you.
Things that i love, like or that are important to me, especially my artwork. I love to watch other people's art on the internet, as an inspiration and to learn from it. I hope my work will also inspire you to be creative :-)

dinsdag 12 maart 2013

Young Lioness watercolor



Hallo allemaal.
Hier weer een van m'n laatste aquarellen. Ik begin het steeds leuker te vinden om "losser" te schilderen :) En natuurlijk als het mijn favoriete onderwerp is... poesies ;)
groetjes Sliekje en katjes

************
Hi everybody.
Here is one of my latest watercolor paintings. I'm starting to enjoy it more and more to paint in a "loose" style :) And especially enjoying myself when i paint my fav subject... kitties ;)
greetings Sliekje and cats

5 opmerkingen:

Sandra H zei

Wow your so talented Sliekje this is totally stunning x

Poppet zei

She looks very proud Sliekje. You've captured a beautiful image. :-) xx

Nickery zei

Hello Angelique! I've been a fan of your digi stamps for quite awhile, and have just discovered this blog. I love your watercolor paintings! You are such a talented artist. I have wanted to try watercolors for a long time but have always been very intimidated. Seeing your lovely artwork makes me think about trying my hand at it. Thank you for sharing!

Rene zei

This is so pretty. I admire your work.

Share Clear Best Cardsahring Cccam Server zei

I was recommended this website by my cousin. Im not sure whether this post is written by him as no one else know as much regarding my trouble. Youre wonderful! :D
Your weblog seems to be astounding complete with excellent posts.. and so on. I believe youll get even far better good results with including some a lot more video clips and pictures. What do you believe. While Ive bookmarked it. Thank you.
Do something that relaxes you, like take a bubble bath, or chill out outside.
Cardsharing Server | Best cardsharing | SEO STAR SOFTWARE HOUSE | Cccam Server